Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Beginning

This is a companion blog to my other blog "Eagles and Snow".  "Eagles And Snow"  is an adult only blog due to my including on it my naked pictures of naked girls doing naked things -oftentimes referred to as erotic photography.  I don't know exactly how erotic it is but it does show naked people so I felt it best to make it adult just to be on the safe side.  Apparently we are not to know that people are naked under their clothes till we have reached the age of eighteen -what a shock it must be to find this out so late in life- so shielded it is and shielded it will stay.

Be that as it may.  In the meantime I have decided to create a blog that will have none of that nasty naked human body stuff and be devoted to just my more literary musings and more "inoffensive" photography of the non naked variety.  I'm sure some will find some of my poetic and prosaic musings offensive as well and will wish they could see some nakedness to take the edge off reading my opinions and will hopefully click over to my more naked musings.  But be sure your eighteen or over.  I'll be checking IDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment